channeling rita reed.

Recently I had an assignment to photograph South Dakota School of Mines and Technology Director of Music James Feiszli. His facial expressions and enthusiasm were a dream to photograph. Feiszli's personality reminds me of Rita Reed, my advanced techniques and picture story class professor back when i was officially a student of photojournalism at the University of Missouri. Curious if other mizzou students see the resemblance? Oh yeah, and Feiszli received the 2010 Lifetime Achievement Award by the South Dakota Chapter of the American Choral Directors Association.

these images are © 2010 Rapid City Journal and may not be reprinted or used without permission.

2 comments:

Shane said...

i think you're right. rita reed's twin!

Aaron said...

I know. I really thought he was going to teach the class how to use strobes.